Monday, May 19, 2014

Menu Plan Monday 05/19/14 and Some Updates

Another week, another menu plan.

So I cheaped out for FAAW last week but I did link to some awesome people and articles.  Things have just been so crazy here that I didn't have time and energy to doing something worth while this year so I thought I'd share some people who did.

1.  My father had a triple bypass but is home now and recuperating.  It's been a long road and there is still much road to be traveled.  But every day seems better so please say prayers quick and complete recovery.

2.  My back is better.  Not 100% but 85%.  I'm still going to the doc and hopefully I'll be fully in commission again soon.

3.  End of the year school stuff is a plenty.  I'll post some photo's and maybe a video later in the week.

4.  Baseball.  Every day.

So this weeks menu:



Friday:  Work function at Progressive Field (ballpark food)

Saturday:  Left over ballpark food

Sunday:  Pork tenderloin, roasted asparagus

Monday:  Semi homemade pizza

Tuesday:  Ham and Cheese Sammies, fruit

Wednesday:  Poor Man's Meal

Thursday:  Clean up day or Chicken on the grill

Have a blessed week ahead!!

For more MPM visit Laura at orgjunkie.com

1 comment:

barbarah said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad needing surgery! Glad to hear he's on the mend, though that kind of operation does take a while to recover from. Hope your back gets back to normal soon.

May can be so terribly busy with school stuff. And baseball, too - wow! My hat's off to you!