Actually I can.
Summer is just chugging along here.
So what have we been up to?
1. Swim team. We worked out the kinks and it's been going smoother. Both boys are swimming at the same session so it makes it a lot easier for both me and the Little Monkey.
2. Baseball: Older Boy had his last game Wednesday and the Little Man has his last game Saturday. They LOVE baseball. I'm not sad to see it ending.
3. Little Monkey is pulling up and cruising. He also took 3 steps the other day. He will be mobile in no time. I'm not so sure that it's a good thing ;)
4. Little Man: He will be 9 on July 9th. We had his "friend" party last week. It was laser tag in our back yard. We managed to get it in between storms and everyone had a great time.
I'm also thinking that the Little Man needs a new name. He was a little over 2 when I started this blog. He's 9 now and not so little. Maybe Middle Man? I'll have to think on this one.
5. RAST Testing for 2013: He had this done back in June. We got the results a few weeks ago. He was very disappointed because nothing has changed. His numbers are exactly the same. He was really hoping for a food challenge this year, but it's not to be. I think I need to stop saying that he might grow out of some of his allergies. I also think that friends and family need to stop bringing it up around him. We get asked if anythings changed and when we say "No" they usually make the "Awww face". He's going to have to accept that this may just be his lot in life. It's hard for a 9 year old to do that. Heck, it's hard for a 43 year old to do that. I will keep praying but I think it's time to just accept it. There's no point in him getting his hopes up just to be upset every year. Although he is sometimes limited on what he can and can't do, I think we've found a nice balance for him and I still try to make sure he's included in as many things as I can.