Monday, March 07, 2011

Spotlight Interview: Sloane Miller (Allergic Girl)


(copyright John Wiley & Sons)

I recently had the pleasure of interviewing one of the dearest, brightest, and most genuine people that I have "met" on line, Sloane Miller - also known around the blogosphere as Allergic Girl. Please Don't Pass The Nuts was one of the first (and at the time ONLY) food allergy blogs that I found on line. Allergic Girl gave me hope that my son would be able to live a normal, happy life with food allergies. I feel hope because she lives such a happy, vibrant life and she teaches us that those of us with food allergies can too. Hands down she is one of the top food allergy advocates around.

Today, Sloane's book Allergic Girl: Adventures In Living Well With Food Allergies has been released. I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy and have been reading it for a few days now. A full review will follow, but I can tell you that it is fantastic! If you have food allergies or love someone who does GET THIS BOOK (and I'm not just saying that because she mentioned me in the book either - lol).

Please click here to see my interview with her on WEGO Health and to find out more about the book and Allergic Girl.

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Does a mention merit inclusion to the lovely resume? ;)

Have a better night!