Friday, September 26, 2008

90 Days until Christmas

OK, I thought I'd just throw that out there. I just got a tweet from Santa Claus on Twitter (Yes, Santa is plugged in too) and it said there's 90 days until Christmas. My stress meter just went up 5 notches. Yes, I've started shopping, but Christmas wasn't really on my radar. But 90 days moves it into the yellow zone. I need to start planning more things now (like menu, what cookies to make, teachers gifts, etc).
Thanks for the higher stress level, Santa :)

4 comments:

Nowheymama said...

Three months?! Ack.

annie said...

I'm not ready!!!!

Sue said...

Yay! Only 3 months away. Your title actually made me smile. I love it. I've got my Christmas lists just about done - it just needs some tweaking. My biggest stress is always fitting the gifts into the budget. I have some things I've bought on sale through the year which will work for the teachers thankfully. I can't wait to decorate!!!

I have to menu plan for Thanksgiving, Alysa's party and Christmas - so that will keep me busy. :)

Funny that Santa Twitters - I don't even know what that's all about. LOL

pinkexplosion said...

It is good to know I am not the only one who is planning already!

This year with hubs working for a great company I know there are gifts to be made/given to his co-workers so I have started planning that. With the new baby coming weeks before Christmas I am trying to find stuff I can make/freeze now that wont turn out terrible in the end.