1. I'm thankful that the Little Mans Allergist appointment went well and that his blood draw was easy and relatively painless (for all involved). I'm glad that I was able to get all my questions answered and the Dr. is working with me more closely regarding the Little Mans asthma too.
2. I'm thankful that school is out and the weather is warm and we are outside enjoying the beauty of the day. The boys are having a blast outside and they love playing with water toys, even if mom has a hard time setting up the "Shark" slip and slide.
3. I'm thankful for our grill. It makes dinner and the clean up so much easier! The food is healthier too.
4. I'm thankful for my hubby. Just because he's him.
5. Thankful for my wonderful family. My life is so full of love and happiness. I could not ask for anything more.
6. I'm thankful that we had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We went to see Thomas the Tank Engine, we spent Sunday at the home of friends for a wonderful brunch, and Monday we stayed home and just relaxed.
Head on over to Sting My Heart to participate or to see other Thankful Thursday participants.
1 Chronicles 16:34 (King James Version)
O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.