Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.
2. I'm thankful for this beautiful time of year. The colors of the leaves make my heart sing. It's just so beautiful. For me it's one of God's wonders.
3. I'm thankful that the Little Man can have safe candy at Halloween and that he isn't left out (See here for candy post).
4. I am thankful that I didn't totally burn the hot dogs and sausage on the grill tonight (I had to break up the boys fighting....long story).
5. I am thankful that God has given me the life that I have. I could not ask for more.

Hop over and visit Iris to give thanks. Iris you truly are an inspiration. I am so thankful for you.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I wish I could see pretty colorful leaves like that! :)

Thank goodness dinner didn't burn either!

Laurel Wreath said...

YOur boys sound like my boys ;) This to is my favorite time of the year, it gives me a little extra energy after being hot for so long.

Have a great Thursday.

Denise said...

May your blessings always be many.

UKZoe said...

That's fantastic that you found somewhere to get the candy from. My friend has a gluten free daughter and the moms and toddlers group they go to started making home made gluten free play dough in case her daughter got any of the play dough near her mouth.

Jennifer said...

How neat that God gives us big *and* little things to be thankful for! have a blessed week...

Kathleen Marie said...

What a sweet thankful post. I so enjoy the Autumn leaves. That is wonderful about the safe candy.

God Bless!

Sue said...

I shudder at the thought of holidays with Chocolate Emporium and Divvies. :)

I love the leaves too. So pretty.

Annabelle said...

Great list! I love all the colors of fall! Oh, I hear you on the burning stuff...I burnt peppers the other day in our house...not a good thing LOL it was almost like pepper spray!!

Lynn Donovan said...

Janeen,

Okay, I am smiling big as I read number 4. Too Cute!!!

God is so good.