Wednesday, October 17, 2007
1. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family. I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children.
2. I'm thankful for this beautiful time of year. The colors of the leaves make my heart sing. It's just so beautiful. For me it's one of God's wonders.
3. I'm thankful that the Little Man can have safe candy at Halloween and that he isn't left out (See here for candy post).
4. I am thankful that I didn't totally burn the hot dogs and sausage on the grill tonight (I had to break up the boys fighting....long story).
5. I am thankful that God has given me the life that I have. I could not ask for more.
Hop over and visit Iris to give thanks. Iris you truly are an inspiration. I am so thankful for you.