Friday, October 26, 2007
Favorite Indgredient Friday (Chicken Wings)
Honey Garlic Chicken Wings:
1. 1 1/4 cups honey
2. 1/4 cup soy sauce or wheat free tamari sauce
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. A pinch of red pepper flakes (or add as much to your desired "hotness")
5. 2 pounds chicken wings
1. Clean wings and set aside in a 9 x 13 baking pan.
2. Mix together honey, soy sauce/tamari sauce, garlic and red pepper. Spoon mixture over chicken wings and coat evenly. Marinate wings in fridge for a few hours or overnight.
3. Cover pan with foil and bake at 375 degrees F for 1 hours; turn wings at 30 minute mark. Remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes; turn wings after 15 minute mark. Remove wings from sauce and continue to bake on a rack for another 10 minutes.
Visit Overwhelmed for more recipes.