Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am thankful for....

The last remaining days of summer vacation and the precious moments I get to spend with my children.

The beautiful sunflowers blooming in our front yard.

The fresh fruit and vegetables at the farmers market.

The beautiful gifts that God has given me that I try to savor but that I know I still take for granted and sometimes let slip by me barely noticed.

For my wonderful husband who's birthday it is today. Happy Birthday, honey! I love you!!

Visit Iris to see more thankful hearts.

12 comments:

Dana said...

Great list. Happy Bday to your hubby as well :)

Sue said...

Great list. Happy birthday to your hubby! I hear you on the last days with your kids. I can't believe Kayla starts preschool in under 3 weeks!!! Scary...scary...scary!!!

Debbie said...

Happy Bday to your hubby. Great list.

Blessings to you!

ellen b. said...

sunflowers, fresh fruit and birthdays, all great things that God gives us. Blessings...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Mr. Janeen! I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy the summer with your boys - they growing up too fast, I'm sure!

Angie said...

That was a great thankful list!
Bless you for sharing!
The picture of the kids in swing mode is awesome---did you take it?
Have a great day in the Lord!!

andria said...

You would think we would have a farmers market here, but we do not. Very jealous.

Happy birthday to the Hubs.

Laurel Wreath said...

OH I love love love sunflowers. Enjoyed reading your list.

Michelle said...

happy birthday to your hubby!

eph2810 said...

Happy birthday to your beloved :) I hope that he had a wonderful birthday...

Oh, do I love sunflowers - they are so beautiful. Almost as beautiful as roses...

To be honest with you - I am glad when summer is over. That means cooler nights and we finally can open the windows again.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing. Love farmers markets too. Oh that God would open our eyes to the little things that are such a blessing. Have an awesome weekend.

annie said...

Happy birthday to Janeen's hubbie!!!

Great list! Lots to be thankful for, for sure!