Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast 152

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I haven't done one of these for ages. But today I'm in the mood. Guess I have nothing really good to say (yea right, like everything else I write is pearls of wisdom), so I thought I'd just do a meme for right now.



Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
6 - I'm not a big sports watcher, but I do like it sometimes. Especially football. I love to watch football on TV in the fall. Sometimes I like Golf on Sundays. It's just kind of relaxing. And really, if Tiger is playing, you already know who's going to win, so if you miss something it doesn't matter. The outcome is pretty much a given.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
HHHMMM... I really don't know about this one. Maybe something by Shakespeare. How about Hamlet. Why? Because it's a classic, it's quoted a lot, and I'd sound really smart if I could repeat it back to someone. I studied it in depth in high school (for an academic competition) but for the life of me now (20 years later) I barley remember a thing. Very sad.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
I really don't eat breakfast at home very much. Maybe yogurt or fruit. But if we go out then that's a different story. I LOVE me a breakfast buffet with all that yummy bad stuff. Eggs, pancakes, biscuits, I'm in heaven just thinking about it. I think my favorite is bacon. I'm not a big meat eater, but I could eat me a whole pig if it were bacon.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
I love to go to antique stores and just window shop. I don't actually have to buy anything, so that $10.00 would be for gas money. We have quite a few antique stores by our house, I just never go there because I always have at least one child with me. Children + Antiques = BAD.

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
Depends. My hubby's head hits the pillow and he is out...cold. I, on the other hand, need to ease into sleep. I usually watch TV for little bit and then fall asleep. I'd say anywhere from 20 minutes to 45 minutes.

Visit Friday's Feast HQ to participate.

7 comments:

Heather said...

How do you find all the best goodies for your blog? I have shamelessly theived half your stuff :) Including Friday's Feast - my kind of post! Hello - breakfast buffet? Only my favorite thing in the world. That, and brunch at a fancy hotel. If you're ever heading South, Shoney's has the BEST bfast buffets - with grits and everything! I hope you and boys are well. Thanks for sharing Dr. Sher - he's just the best. Well, except for telling me my son has possible EE. But, at least he said it nicely :)

Gattina said...

The best thing to know exactly when you fall asleep is to set your stop watch for 30 (or 40 min) and when it rings you will see if you are asleep or not. (but you have to wake up)!

Barbara H. said...

Oh, I love breakfast buffets!! I almost came back and added that this morning to mine. My husband falls asleep like that, too -- he has even fallen asleep in mid-sentence before.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

annie said...

Great feast!
What's up with bacon, it's just too good...
Happy Friday.

Comedy + said...

I forgot about the breakfast buffets. They are indeed a good place to graze. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

tegdirb92 said...

we share a love of your main course. That is my all time favorite thing to do--antique shop.

Mommy the Maid said...

I agree Children and Antiques don't mix. LOL I love to go to the shops around here too, but never get to since I usually have kids with me.

Great Feast!