1. Find out if the boy with the peanut allergy can eat the store bought cake.
2. Find out if the boy with the red dye allergy can eat the store bought cake.
3. Finish buying the little trinkets for the gift bags.
4. Put the gift bags together.
5. Order the balloons.
6. Make sure I have an allergy safe cupcake in the freezer for the younger son.
7. Track down the birthday present I ordered on line and make sure it will be here on time.
8. Come up with more games to occupy 8 4-5 year old boys.
9. Buy prizes for the winners of the games (and everyones a winner).
10.Go to the library and see if they have cool CD's that 4-5 year old boys would like.
11. Figure out snacks to serve (that don't involve peanuts, eggs, milk, wheat, or red dye).
12. Buy soft drinks (little bottles of water and apple juice, I think).
13. Order the pizza for Saturday's kids party and enough for Sunday's grandparents party which is also Superbowl Sunday.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants